Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

not so scary things

While at Whole Earth
ucdavis


I saw the typical hippie fest, totally my kind of place. And it's actually a bit better than Picnic Day in my opinion. The music was good. Ever heard of Audiafauna?, neither had I till Whole Earth.


Pretty good, right?

But this was the highlight of the festival for me; I could've spent a long while going through all this guys stuff:
Justin Hillgrove's IMPS and MONSTERS

 "Forbidden Rendezvous"
 "Group Hug"
"He Loves Me Not"
(totally can relate to this one, lol)
 "Robobear vs. the Click"
"Support Group"
"Dead Batteries"

And the more I looked, the more it resembled Where the Wild Things Are. Probably got his inspiration from it (and maybe also from Tim Burton)

"Max"

And now for the pop art. I died when I saw his He-man and She-ra stuff, but I couldn't find it anywhere on his site.

 From Labyrinth
 "Joust"

For the Wizard of OZ fans, such as myself


"Through the Haunted Forest"
"Over the Rainbow"
"Flying Monkey"

And for my New Wave/Goth/Progressive Rock Cure fans, remember this song!?!

"Lullaby"

And of course I can't forget this, for a few of my guys friends that are a tad bit too obsessed, :-)

 "Spare Parts"
"We're on a Mission from Leia"
"A Disturbing Lack of Faith"

No comments: